Thursday, July 29, 2010

BLESSINGS

Align CenterMay your day be filled with blessings
May your heart be filled with love
May your home be filled with peace and joy
That comes from up above

May your life be one of mercy,
Compassion, kindness, too
May you always have integrity
And fun and lightness, too

May the wisdom of maturity
Be yours throughout the years
May you always find serenity
To calm you through your fears

May truth and honesty guide you
As you live your life each day
May laughter dwell within you
And help along the way



I wrote this in late 2003. It was to
encourage my late sister, Phyllis, who was ill at the time, fighting cancer of
the colon.
She and I had been very close,
especially when we were really young.
She was 3 and 1/2 years older than
me . I loved her very much, and will always miss her . I have some really great, and some really funny times
with which to remember her by. Phyllis died on Feb. 6th, 2005.



I count the times we spent together
as some of the most wonderful
blessings I was given .


D




No comments:

Post a Comment