Saturday, September 17, 2011

MY LOVERS

He fills the gaping orifice
With tantalizing sweetness

Then glides smoothly, down
A long tunnel,
Ending in a cavernous space
Where he lies with me
Locked in embrace for a long,
Long time, before he decides
To leave me, never to return.

I sorrow for my lost love,
But soon, there is another
Lover, taking his place in my
Affections, and the caresses
Begin again.

Before long, that lover decides
To leave me, also, then another
And another. They stay for just
A short while, then tear themselves
away from me, and leave.

There are many; I'm never
At a loss for lovers.

But why, oh why, do they always,
Always leave me ?





Wrote this back in 1997, August 1st.
Don't know what prompted me to
write it, but here it is.

Can you answer my question ?
If so, please leave a comment. If not, also,
please leave a comment. Be honest, now.



I love all of you, my sweet family
and friends.
Be kind to yourself, and everyone else.
We all have to live on this planet,
hopefully in peace.
Count your many blessings. I do.



D















































No comments:

Post a Comment